Thank you for using our services! We respect your concerns about privacy and appreciate your trust and confidence in us.
Your privacy is important to us. It is Fuzia's policy to respect your privacy and help you understand that information we may collect from you across our website, FuziaTalent.com, and other sites we own and operate, will not disclose any private information of yours to any parties without your full consent.
This website: https://www.FuziaTalent.com/ is owned and ventured by “Opengrowth Media Private Limited (formerly known as Fuzia Media Private Limited)”, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013, and having its registered office at 101- B, Link Apartment, Hiranagar, Mulund (West), Mumbai-400080 Through the Website, FuziaTalent, a 100% personalized talent platform we seek to connect business owners, entrepreneurs, and solopreneurs, coaches, CXOs with the best-scouted resources from our global community of talented women.
In general, you can visit our Website without revealing your identity or any personal information about yourself. However, you may not be able to access significant portions and sections of the Website or use the Services unless you register and sign up for the Services or reveal your identity and/or other information about you.
Information that we collect from you at registration or at any other time will vary depending upon the activity you seek to engage in, and in this respect, if you choose to sign up for our Services as either a Freelancer or a Client, we shall, at the first instance collect the following information:
- First Name & Last Name;
- Email id
- Contact details;
- current location;
- Country Name;
- Name of organization, website link & complete requirements details (in case you're a client)
- Educational qualifications, professional qualifications; specific skill sets, etc (in case you're a freelancer)
In addition, we may collect demographic information such as information about your computer, hardware, software, platform, media, Internet Protocol (IP) address and connection, information about online activity such as feature usage and click paths, and other data that you may provide in surveys or while completing your account profiles. We may combine demographic information with Personal Information to tailor our offerings or web pages to your preferences or interests.
The Website may collect personal information from visitors when they create a profile, submit a job application, or use other features of the Website. Personal information may include but is not limited to, name, address, email address, and phone number. The Website may also collect information about the device used to access the Website, such as IP address and browser type. Fuzia Talent may use personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide the services offered on the Website, such as providing the best freelancers from our contacts/resources to clients.
- Respond to inquiries or requests for information.
- To improve the Website and its features.
- To send marketing communications, such as newsletters and promotional offers.
Some of our web pages may also utilize “cookies” and other tracking technologies. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about your activity on our Website. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by you. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you may need to re-enter your Personal Information to gain access to certain parts of our Website. Tracking technologies may automatically record information such as Internet domain and host names; other information about your geographic location; IP addresses; browser software and operating system types; CPU type; your manner of connecting to the Internet (e.g., connection speed through narrowband or broadband access); click paths; and dates and times that our Website is accessed.
We may collect, hold, use, and disclose information for the following purposes and personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes:
- to enable you to customize or personalize your experience of our website;
- to enable you to access and use our website, associated applications, and associated social media platforms;
- to contact and communicate with you;
- for internal record-keeping and administrative purposes;
- for analytics, market research, and business development, including operating and improving our website, associated applications, and associated social media platforms;
- to run competitions and/or offer additional benefits to you;
- for advertising and marketing, including sending you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you;
- to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have; and
- to consider your employment application.
We may disclose personal information to
- Third-Party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, ad networks, analytics, error loggers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors, and payment systems operators;
- Our employees, contractors, and/or related entities;
- Sponsors or promoters of any competition we run;
- Courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in
- connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; and
- Third parties collect and process data.
We will keep confidential and protect your SPI and Personal Information except where disclosure is required or permitted by law or in instances where use and disclosure thereof are permitted under this Policy.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the SPI and Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and, once we receive it, for storage and disposal. All information we gather is securely stored within databases controlled by us. The databases are stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password protected and is strictly limited. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information and SPI, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We limit access to SPI and Personal Information to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide Services to you or in order to do their jobs.
If you choose to provide us with your SPI and Personal Information, we may transfer that SPI and Personal Information from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Your SPI and Personal Information may be collected and stored on servers located in the territory of India and such other countries as we may disclose from time to time.
Choice and Consent: By using this Website, you consent to the terms of this Policy and to our use and management of Personal Information and SPI for the purposes and in the manner herein provided.
Restrict: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below. If you ask us to restrict or limit how we process your personal information, we will let you know how the restriction affects your use of our website or products and services.
Notification of data breaches: We will comply with laws applicable to us in respect of any data breach.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
If we or our assets are acquired, or in the unlikely event that we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, we would include data among the assets transferred to any parties who acquire us. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur and that any parties who acquire us may continue to use your personal information according to this policy.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
This Policy and information contained herein shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of India, and the courts of Mumbai, India shall retain exclusive jurisdiction to entertain any proceedings in relation to any disputes arising out of the same.